Mom's Blog

Where I ramble endless wisdom out of my very core... galoshes may be required.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

POTPOURRI ANYONE?

What an odd little day I have going here. I started it at 6:00 am getting up and making oatmeal for the Munchkins, and will end it a couple of hours after I get home from the Music meeting tonight. I found out today that I'm leading the set on Nov 21, so I guess I'd better get cracking. Forewarned is forearmed. That doesn't mean I'm growing an extra set of appendages, it's just a little self-depreciating worship-leader humor.

Spent a little bit of time online today checking out the posts. Steve's got some pretty interesting stuff going on over there, it's worth a gander or two. Links are on the right, campers. Congrat's Stephen! We are very proud of you. Go DA Team Watertown!

Tom called and checked in for a minute today. It's always nice to catch up with Old Tom. He wasn't driving when we were talking - he was parking! We still owe Tom a visit for his birthday dinner. We're trying....Can't wait!

Jere we see this weekend at the Oswego Family Day. Ye -ah. Can't wait for that either. Can't forget to bring the bracelets! Hi Karen!

Rose started basketball practices, Sunday. She is tired and sore, and soon to be in possession of her pants, gloves, hat, and vitamins to ward off the flu/cold viruses etc. And maybe something else I can't remember now. This morning was such a long time ago. Sent a little something to Mike as well. Everyone likes mail, eh? We'll see, I guess.

Sarah's first VG Soccer playoff game is tomorrow at 4:30 in Copenhagen. This is the number one team - undefeated, until SH beat them last time. Sackets made the Sectionals already, also.

John's had a rough day. Pray for him.

No song or Sonny today, but here's something I picked up while visiting Job Tate's musings via Steve's Journal, today. Job went to college at Houghton with Steve. Funny Guy...

"Thanks Earth! By the way, I thought our last rotation around the sun was one of our best. The way we just nailed the elliptical orbitial bend out there around alpha centauri...well dang. No planet does it better, guys."

What a great phrase turner, eh? Take a visit over and enjoy one on me today. I'm sure we'll all be quoting him soon.

Loved...No? You Are!

MOM

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home