Mom's Blog

Where I ramble endless wisdom out of my very core... galoshes may be required.

Friday, November 11, 2005

AND THEN THERE WERE THREE

Yes Three!!! Maybe more...

On the home front, Tom is squelching a Rochester trip this weekend, and our NJ trip kind of died in committee (my fault), so we'll be looking for entertainment closer to home. Maybe apple picking? Possibly a hockey game?

John is away at a Potsdam (High School) Speech Tournament today and a Juniors Lock-In (he's helping out) tonight and tomorrow. He's a busy guy.


Sarah is planning on visiting Rose with Ashley this weekend to watch Potsdam scrimmage against SLU, and will attend church with Rose and my Sister's family on Sunday. Can't get enough of those Harmers...no, seriously - she can't.

Steve (oo-OO-oo) is headed for New England this weekend...can't wait to hear more about that trip. Dad offered to accompany him, and keep him (ac)company(ied) - but he's leaving the shotgun seat open I guess. Better luck next time. Say hi to Job for me and tell him I got him oatmeal creme pies, but they got left in Sophie! So sorry about his Grandma. :(


Well that brings us back to Do - Do - Do - Do. Dooter. Not too much noise out of him lately. I have heard from Karen that their pkg. had arrived Wednesday. Their's was the only one that arrived on time or early. Veteran's Day is wreaking havoc with the Priority Mail Schedule in Potsdam and Canton. Hopefully Saturday will bring glad tidings of comfort and joy. Different kind, of course - but still joy and comfort nonetheless. West Palm Beach is still on blackout, so I assume Tej is still patiently awaiting her biscotti. Tom's goes out tomorrow.

Our next road trip (Sophie and I) will be next Tuesday, the 15th. We have had to make eye appt.'s in Canton, so Rose could get contacts before basketball gets really going. So John and Sarah's exams were piggybacked. I shall then stick around to see a new gg episode with the usual gang and John, while Sarah cools her heels over at Aunt Sherry's.

Talk to you soon!!!


It's Me! - Mom!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home