Mom's Blog

Where I ramble endless wisdom out of my very core... galoshes may be required.

Friday, November 11, 2005

WEEKEND WRAPUP: DOS

Trying out some quick and to the point posts, campers.

I promised a checkbook update from our Albany trip (circa 10/31). Turns out the fireman guy (Joe M) actually did call back that day. He just talked to my brother-in-law and the message wasn't relayed in a timely fashion. Joe M. went to the station and talked with the manager - an unfriendly and suspiciously defensive middle aged woman - who refused to cooperate in any way with our Good Samaritan. So, my sister will probably never see her checkbook again. She has cancelled her checking account, opened a new one - is still waiting for new id's to arrive, and has had to reapply for all new check cashing cards and video cards and all that rot. What a hassle. And the service stunk!!!

I wish it had had a happier ending, but the fact is that it sort of did because Joe (our brother) is doing great, and as for the rest of it: Stuff Happens!

I shall keep you informed of changes to any above events eventual outcome...

Love, MOM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home