Mom's Blog

Where I ramble endless wisdom out of my very core... galoshes may be required.

Friday, December 09, 2005

HAVE YOU MET STEVE?


Full Name: Stephen Adam Maxon - firstborn.

Age: 24 - (25 on February 25 - his birthday's great for getting marked down Valentine's Day gifts! Next year is his special birthday! He turns 25 on the 25th!).

Occupation: Second Year Law School Student, DFF Worship Leader, Young Adult Group Leader.

Occupation that pays the bills: His Portfolioooooo.....

Married: Nope.

Family: Three brothers: Jeremiah John, 22; Thomas Andrew, 21; John David Carlton, 13. Two sisters: Rose Elizabeth, 18; Sarah Margaret Grace, 15. Dad you've met, and of course I'm Mom, over on the right there. He also has two grandmas, six Aunties, 7 Uncles, and 27 cousins - almost all of which he visited or saw this summer!

Favorite Scripture: I have absolutely no idea and he's at a U2 concert in Buffalo, NY!

Passions: Jesus, family, Missy, music, songwriting, regular writing, the Syracuse Orangemen, The Sackets Harbor Indians, all other sports, games, driving, humorous lists, and analyzing the world and political scene.

My favorite Steve personality traits: His intelligence, his sense of humor, his loyalty, his generosity and kindness.

My least favorite personality trait: his occasional overwhelming need to give me parenting advice on disciplining and raising his siblings.

The one thing you might not know about him: He won his first case already! And he writes amazing songs. Ok, you may know a couple, but most of you probably haven't heard them all.

The one thing he wants to do that he hasn't done yet: travel the whole world.

12 Comments:

  • At Friday, December 09, 2005 11:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My Sister is at that U2 concert also and she just called me when they played "yahweh", it was the highlight of my evening.

     
  • At Friday, December 09, 2005 11:45:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Who dis be, foo?

     
  • At Saturday, December 10, 2005 12:40:00 AM, Blogger Kate said…

    that was me..Katherine...when i was at school on an ancient Imac it wouldn't let me sign in

     
  • At Saturday, December 10, 2005 8:43:00 AM, Blogger R's Mom said…

    Steve says the concert was very good, too.

     
  • At Saturday, December 10, 2005 9:28:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am glad to read that Missy is still listed as a passion of Steve's. I hadn't heard any news in a while. When do they all come home for Christmas and have you sent a limit on how many girlfriends Thomas can bring home with him?

    Goober

     
  • At Saturday, December 10, 2005 10:03:00 AM, Blogger R's Mom said…

    Missy was his date at the concert. But then again so was Tom!

    Actually Tom's still on a chick fast as far as I know. What do you know? You knew about Mike before I did, you know.

     
  • At Saturday, December 10, 2005 2:24:00 PM, Blogger Rose said…

    Ha, yeah, that was a funny thing that happened.

     
  • At Saturday, December 10, 2005 3:03:00 PM, Blogger Kate said…

    chick fast....is that like slim fast?

     
  • At Saturday, December 10, 2005 9:02:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I don't know...Tom, wanna field this one?

    Goob - the schedule so far is that Rose is home this Thursday, Jere on Friday, and Steve and Tom next week at the earliest.

     
  • At Monday, December 12, 2005 8:18:00 AM, Blogger Rocket Surgeon, Phd said…

    Of all the people I know, I believe Steve will be the one the most people WILL know...

    He's ridiculously talented.
    Action Maxon is what we used to term a "front lines" man.
    A man you'd want on your front lines in any situation, endeavor or personal project. Maxon does not waver...

     
  • At Monday, December 12, 2005 12:20:00 PM, Blogger R's Mom said…

    Yeah, I'm just going in order...

    I was thinking of going back and doing an edit, if he ever lets me know he's seen it...

    Steve?????

     
  • At Monday, December 12, 2005 1:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Mom! :-) Yes, of course I've seen it! Thank you!

    I saw it Saturday afternoon right before taking Missy to the bus station, but as you know, the weekend has been a little busy and the week isn't any easier (just finished one take-home test and got another). Still not sure if they're going to grant my variance for my evidence test either, which means I might have another test starting before this one is due. And my car is still dead in Josh's parking lot.

    All I know is that I'll be home this Saturday, and for good sometime before Christmas Eve. Also it should be "Melissa Rose's Blogg" with two Gs! :-)

    Time to write my exam.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home