Mom's Blog

Where I ramble endless wisdom out of my very core... galoshes may be required.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

ANOTHER WEDNESDAY BY THE BAY

Just a quick entry ~ ala Job Tate ~ to say hello from Dexter. Job has many different posts a day, most short - but all interesting. I have only 10 minutes to finish up my lunch break, so this is where my heart is. This is my Mom with Steve about 23 years ago. I'll have a better picture next time when I continue my HAVE YOU MET... series. But for now...

Points to note:


  • My Mom is online! msweet4@twcny.rr.com
  • Screen Name for Grandma Sweet on AIM is gmsweet4. Be patient - she's new!
  • I love my MOM!
  • Rose comes home tomorrow.
  • Jere comes home Friday.
  • Tom comes home Saturday.
  • Steve'll be home Saturday as well, and he's bringing Missy.
  • Steve loves Missy.
  • Heh, heh, and Missy loves Steve (Yay!).
  • I lead worship on Sunday with Steve.
  • Steve leads worship the next Sunday (Christmas!).
  • I am happy and blessed.

Love,

MOM

AMAZED
WORDS AND MUSIC BY
JARED ANDERSON


YOU DANCE OVER ME,
WHILE I AM UNAWARE.
YOU SING ALL AROUND,
BUT I, NEVER HEAR THE SOUND.

LORD I’M AMAZED BY YOU.
LORD I’M AMAZED BY YOU.
LORD I’M AMAZED BY YOU…
HOW YOU LOVE ME.

YOU PAINT THE MORNING SKY,
WITH MIRACLES IN MIND.
MY HOPE WILL ALWAYS STAND,
FOR YOU HOLD ME IN YOUR HAND.

HOW WIDE,
HOW DEEP,
HOW GREAT…
IS YOUR LOVE FOR ME

© 2003 VERTICAL WORSHIP SONGS
CCLI # 61976.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home