Mom's Blog

Where I ramble endless wisdom out of my very core... galoshes may be required.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

HAVE YOU MET JOHN?

Here's the final in my kids series. Unless I break down and do Libby and Smudge or start including friends of the blog here. So herrrrrrre's Johnny:
Full Name: John David Carlton Maxon ("Pastor, Preacher")

Nicknames: John-NEEE, JD, JDCM, Puddleduck, Nina, Lois, Six.

Named after?: God to me in prayer: "I have a John for you". Also to honor Uncle Carlton Watson (like a Dad to me) and his father!

Age: 14 - this month on April 28.

Occupation: Student, 8th grade at Sackets Harbor Central School.

Summer jobs: None. but he works semi-regularly for the Quencers at their horse farm.

Family: 5 siblings (he's #6).

Musical: He's an amazing singer. I'm sure you'll hear more from him in the future.

Passions: God, Bible Club, Band, Video Games, Sports, Being Outdoors with Libby and Smudge.

Non Passions: Homework, or anything to do with spelling.

My favorite John personality trait: His sense of humor, he can do dead-on accents - it really takes me to the prom, so to speak..

My least favorite personality trait: Video Game At-ti-tude.

The one thing you might not know about him: His formation of the first Bible Club at Sackets (I've ever heard about).
Favorite Scripture: The Lord's Prayer.
Favorite Song: Coming up...
done...

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home