Mom's Blog

Where I ramble endless wisdom out of my very core... galoshes may be required.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

WHERE TO START?

It has been brought to my attention, that I have been slacking off lately on my JOB. Not my real JOB, but my blogging JOB. Actually quite a few people have pointed out the lack of real sustenance here of late, but I won't mention them by name. Because all things being equal, a reminder is a reminder. Why would one name mean more than another? (HA! Job was here!!!) So here's a thank you to those who take the time to crack the whip. I'll try to do better. Hey, thanks for reading, it really takes me to the prom!

I have three different posts ready for publication. First the Have You Met Series is wrapping up with John soon. And I took a walk down memory lane last week, and although it was under construction, I have some stuff to share from that. And the wedding of course. The wedding will be first. Here are a couple of shots of Jessica Gmitter's wedding last Saturday to Jeff Domansky. Steve (and Jere and others) handled the music portion of the event, and what a fine job he did (with much help). Here are some shots....


Steve, sans his hat

Funky Jere and his traveling hat,

Dave Southcott

and Jessica Brown.




Nicole Bartholomew
on the drums

and Timmy
"Have you Seen My Guitar?"
Brown



Ladies and Gentlemen,

Mr. and Mrs.
Jeffrey Domansky







7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home