Mom's Blog

Where I ramble endless wisdom out of my very core... galoshes may be required.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

HAVE YOU MET SARAH?


Full Name: Sarah Margaret Grace Maxon ("Worshipper")

Nicknames: Sa (Say), Little One, S'rizzle.


Named after?: My Mom, Margaret Watson Sweet, and her Mom, Evelyn Grace Lehr Watson, and her Mom, Grace Lehr Hartman. The Sarah part is all hers, like her gorgeous long brown silky hair...

Age: 15 - born May 11, 1990, turning 16! Get off the roads!

Occupation: Sophomore at Sackets Harbor Central School

Summer jobs: Baby sitter and Housekeeping Staff at the Ontario Place Hotel in Sackets Harbor.

Occupation that pays the bills: Babysitting for the Longs.

Married: Back off...Not applicable, she's only 15 10/12. Let's go ahead and say almost 16...

Family: 5 siblings (she's #5 she's a middle and a little).


Musical: She loves to sing. If music didn't exist, she too, like her sister might have singlehandedly invented it. Her absolute favorite right now is RENT.

Passions: God, her Gang, Rosie, Music, Basketball, Napoleon Dynamite, the Denver Nuggets, SU, Elim More Than Sports Camp, Camp Shiloh.


Non Passions: Certain Coaches, Bullies, Pettiness, Soccer, Girl Stereotypes/Sexists,the crease in her hair from where the hairband was when she takes her hair down, people who don't try in sports, people who smell bad.


Hobbies: Hackey Sack, Bungee Jumping, Cool Bruises (she does have quite the collection), SHOWERS: long ones (arghhh), Grits, Thousand Foot Krutch, Relient K.

My favorite Sarah personality traits: Her fierce loyalty and her sense of humor.

My least favorite personality trait: Stubborness on a level comparable only to Jeremiah!

She buys too many? Everything; when she has money it goes....but she also an excellent bargain finder (like her latest SU jacket).

The one thing you might not know about her: She is a deep feeler which she tries to hide with her sense of humor.


The one thing she wants to do that she hasn't done yet: An out of the country mission's trip.


Thousand Foot Krutch
This Is A Call


She fooled all of her friends into thinking she's so strong,
but she still sleeps with her light on,
and she acts like It's all right on,
as she smiles again
her mother lies there sick with cancer,
and her friends don't understand her,
she's a question without answers,
who feels like falling apart.
She knows, she's so much more than worthless,
but she needs to find her purpose,
she wonders what she did to deserve this and..

She's calling out to you,
this is a call; this is a call out,
' Cause everytime I fall down, I reach out to you,
and I'm losing all control now,
and my hazard signs are all out,
I'm asking you, to show me what this life is all about.

He tells everyone a story,
because he feels his life is boring,
and he fights so you won't ignore him,
because that's his biggest fear,
and he cries, but you'll rarely see him do it.
He loves, but he's scared to use it.
So he hides behind the music, cause he likes it that way.
He knows, He's so much more than worthless,
he needs to find the surface,
because he's starting to get nervous.
He's calling out to you,
this is a call; this is a call out,
' Cause everytime I fall down, I reach out to you,
and I'm losing all control now,
and my hazard signs are all out,
I'm askingyou, to show me what this life is all about.

Have you ever felt this way before?
'cause I don't wanna hide here anymore.
Take me to placewhere nothing's wrong
and thanks for coming, shut the door.
They say someone out there sees us,
Well if you're real then save me Jesus,
cause I've been here for far too long.
I wasn't meant to feel alone.

And now I'm calling out to you,
this is a call; this is a call out,
'Cause everytime I fall down, I reach out to you,
and I'm losing all control now,
and my hazard signs are all out,
I'm asking you, to show me what this life is all about.
Show me what this life is all about
Show me what this life is all about

6 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, March 07, 2006 11:37:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Puh... I don't feel deeply.


    Feeling is for weenies.

     
  • At Tuesday, March 07, 2006 11:54:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hackey Sack.
    Napoleon Dynamite.
    SU.
    Camp Shiloh.
    Bungee Jumping.
    Cool Bruises.
    SHOWERS. Long ones.
    Grits.
    Thousand Foot Krutch.
    Relient K.
    <3 Rent.<3



    Soccer.
    Girl Stereotypes.
    Sexists.
    The crease in your hair, from where your hair band was, when you take your hair down.
    People who don't try in sports.
    People who smell bad.

     
  • At Wednesday, March 08, 2006 10:25:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yet again, Sa is denying her feelings of feeling.

    And perhaps we could break down that fraction to 5/6ths. Thank you for callin in to let us help you with your math homework. C'mon! I say it on PBS one day flip-floppin channels. It's probably one of the more comical shows I've seen.

     
  • At Wednesday, March 08, 2006 11:22:00 AM, Blogger Rose said…

    You never explained the Sarah part of her name.

    And you left out messing up my room in the passions section.

    I love Sarah!!!

     
  • At Wednesday, March 08, 2006 11:54:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I don't really know Sarah (or John as well as the older kids but it looks like the quality has not diminished with time. I do follow the Nuggets and the fortunes of Melo. He has some new guys now that should help them stay above 500. That's all it will take to win that division.

    Goober

     
  • At Wednesday, March 08, 2006 1:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Long showers is right.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home