Mom's Blog

Where I ramble endless wisdom out of my very core... galoshes may be required.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

ALBUM REVIEW

THE OTHER SIDE OF SOMETHING


Sara Groves to me is all about connections. I was introduced to her at, of all places, a dear, dear friend's funeral: Tim Grant. One of his daughters shared a story that day of how he was driving out to Rochester a few weeks before he died, bringing her Sara's Conversations cd because of how much it was affecting him recently. He even kept calling her all the way back to Watertown to see what she thought of it. Even with his testimonial she was not initially impressed although it did grow on her a bit, but with circumstances turning out as they did, she felt it was something we all should hear. So she played it. I loved it and looked for it right away...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home